D Darkea Active Member Joined Oct 28, 2007 Messages 360 Nov 22, 2007 #1 Found this great video with lots of great tips on pyro if anyone's interested. http://youtube.com/watch?v=QGIISxhYRYE
Found this great video with lots of great tips on pyro if anyone's interested. http://youtube.com/watch?v=QGIISxhYRYE
E =(e)=™ Tigster {RD Rookie Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 77 Nov 22, 2007 #2 Haha, that was neat, thanks for sharing it. I'm gonna go test my own pyro skills, now.
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Nov 22, 2007 #3 Look at 2.02, it's a call out for me xD
P phuzzz Rookie Joined Oct 23, 2007 Messages 31 Nov 22, 2007 #4 Yeah, this is the same guy that did the "How to play a spy" video as well.
K KaiserBear Poster Joined Aug 19, 2007 Messages 132 Nov 23, 2007 #5 I'm waiting to see what this guy does next... demo maybe?
N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Nov 23, 2007 #6 O.O I'd like to see what it does with the sniper. Thanks for sharing this.
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Nov 23, 2007 #7 Helps me alot. Now every time i vs the Soldier as a pyro i set him on fire then i shoot him with the shotty.
Helps me alot. Now every time i vs the Soldier as a pyro i set him on fire then i shoot him with the shotty.
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Nov 24, 2007 #9 Worked wonders for me yesterday...but I find myself playing soldier more and more since we did me, Baron and Thor xD
Worked wonders for me yesterday...but I find myself playing soldier more and more since we did me, Baron and Thor xD
Kendle Fire Bringer Board Member Joined Jul 10, 2006 Messages 1,860 Nov 24, 2007 #10 Added to the YouTube Gallery. Nice find
Eire.32 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 23, 2007 Messages 3,630 Nov 24, 2007 #11 Thats was great, I always try to kill instead I should wound and come back for more, Eire.32
Food_Fight! EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 1,660 Nov 24, 2007 #12 This is seriously useful.....wow.
K -=KA=- Fry Thread Junky Joined May 28, 2007 Messages 813 Nov 24, 2007 #13 Very educational, I actually learned a couple of new tricks for killing soldiers and other pyros.
B bLackout {RD} Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 2,589 Nov 25, 2007 #14 Nice. I'm going to 'follow' those 'tactics'.