[Event] Black Mesa Sunday!

Which Blackmesa is Bestmesa?


  • Total voters
    27
  • Poll closed .

jhnsn

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
1,490
As some of you may or may not know, tonight is Blackmesa Sunday Night! But what I don't know, and you do, is which version of Blackmesa we are going to play. That's right, since Blackmesa 2 was so popular last time, I decided to ask all of you in a forum vote which map to host. So vote, and feel free to leave any comments or questions in the comments below.

The event will be at 9:00 CST/10:00 EST.​
 
Last edited:
I'm going to be the guy who votes for number one in the forum but 2 on the poll because I'm scared of change AND confrontation.
 
Such a fun event! Thanks for hosting, and shoutout to everyone who played, it was fun.
 
Back
Top