RIFT and The Secret World

Shovel Monkey

I made one post
Joined
Mar 18, 2013
Messages
8
Hi Folks,

I haven't played RIFT in about a year, but I'd like to get back into it. Is there a particular server that eGO plays on? I'd rather group with clan members than just try to hop back in cold not knowing anyone. A guild really helps yah get yer rear back in the saddle, so to speak...

I've just started in The Secret World too, any clan guilds (whatever they are actually called in that game) up and running on any particular server?

-Shovel Monkey
 
I'm also casually playing tsw whenever I feel like it, also interested in knowing if there's any clan guilds :)
 
Sorry for reviving a dead thread, but I casually play Rift.

I'm on a Defiant on Graybriar.
 
I used to play it alot. Haven't had time to level my characters being so busy, as it get's very hard to level once u gey lvl 45+. I have a lvl 53 war, and a lvl 46 rogue. :P
 

Latest posts

Back
Top