W Wubstep EGO Addict Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 1,262 Jul 29, 2013 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnX5xVztyA&feature=youtu.be[/ame] its long, but worth it
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Jul 29, 2013 #2 You could have at least saved me from the sentries. :/
S spearf Forum Fiend Joined Jun 26, 2012 Messages 650 Jul 29, 2013 #6 :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
C CrashRIT EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Nov 1, 2012 Messages 1,820 Jul 29, 2013 #7 "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" ahahaha
KelpTheGreat EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Sep 8, 2008 Messages 1,948 Jul 29, 2013 #8 I made it my sole purpose to get over to where they were pushing you around and kill them all. It worked a few times. =3
I made it my sole purpose to get over to where they were pushing you around and kill them all. It worked a few times. =3
T Toxxin Thread Junky Joined May 19, 2009 Messages 949 Jul 29, 2013 #9 I need to try and make time to get back on tf2 for some black mesa next time. I miss it.
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Jul 31, 2013 #12 I lol'd, every time I died I got to see how far she had been pushed!!