Hello ladies, and gentleman!
Im ReZZy in-game, but Micah in the real world! I just wanted to give a BIG thanks to you guys for letting me join the edge gamers clan! After joining the Navy i didnt have much time to play with my old friends (because of my time-zone switch), but here at eGO there is always a good friend to play with! I want to be very active in this clan and work on earning the full eGO tag! I hope to see all you guys in server, and hopefully in as many events that i can make it too! Thanks again!
=(e)= ReZZy AD3(AW) [SF]
orAD3(AW) Shawl aka Petty officer 3rd class- air warfare
orrr Micah Shawl:thumbup:
Im ReZZy in-game, but Micah in the real world! I just wanted to give a BIG thanks to you guys for letting me join the edge gamers clan! After joining the Navy i didnt have much time to play with my old friends (because of my time-zone switch), but here at eGO there is always a good friend to play with! I want to be very active in this clan and work on earning the full eGO tag! I hope to see all you guys in server, and hopefully in as many events that i can make it too! Thanks again!
=(e)= ReZZy AD3(AW) [SF]
orAD3(AW) Shawl aka Petty officer 3rd class- air warfare
orrr Micah Shawl:thumbup:































