P Pzycho Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 2,230 Jul 30, 2013 #1 We have a new member to dabes hat divison guys!!! SlayerFab FAPPY He is a really good rocket jumper so beware
We have a new member to dabes hat divison guys!!! SlayerFab FAPPY He is a really good rocket jumper so beware
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Jul 30, 2013 #2 all these rocket jumpers joining make me feel bad about my "skills" at jumping. ;^; welcome to the hippinest hoppinest club in town though!
all these rocket jumpers joining make me feel bad about my "skills" at jumping. ;^; welcome to the hippinest hoppinest club in town though!
F Fluffy Forum Fiend Joined Nov 28, 2012 Messages 674 Jul 30, 2013 #5 I dare you to market me...I DARE YOU!!! oh and welcome!
Wize EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Mar 21, 2011 Messages 4,020 Jul 30, 2013 #6 ! Welcome to eGO! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do! If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself, another leadership member, or anyone in the division! Welcome to the family.
! Welcome to eGO! I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do! If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself, another leadership member, or anyone in the division! Welcome to the family.
K Kyle May Poster Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 108 Jul 30, 2013 #7 Nice to see new faces around. I hope this thread doesn't turn into "don't touch the fridge" type of thing.
Nice to see new faces around. I hope this thread doesn't turn into "don't touch the fridge" type of thing.
A ^Atari^ Poster Joined Jun 10, 2013 Messages 142 Jul 30, 2013 #8 Welcome Welcome! And my the odds be ever in your favor.
U Uncle Creepy Famous Joined Jun 27, 2012 Messages 479 Jul 30, 2013 #9 NOTE: I've been known to cry upon being market gardened....and let me tell you, not a pretty sight..
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Jul 31, 2013 #10 Welcome to the division of hats! Hope you have fun
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Jul 31, 2013 #11 Welcome to dabes hat division evar!