Half Life Mods.

Joined
Oct 30, 2007
Messages
129
Well, I just got turned into the wonderful world of half life 2 mods. I'm thinking after the steam news that I was going to try both INsurgancy and Empires. Anyone else planning on picking those up or have other mods to suggest?
 
Theres a couple really good ones out there:


  • 1) Minerva (as previously suggested)
    It's one of the best designed SP campaigns ever made, even up to Valve's standards.*
    2) [link=http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/SMOD]SMOD[/link]
    Basically the HL2 campaign with a lot of new weapons, and it's surprising really fun and worth a try.*
    3) [link=http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Dystopia]Dystopia[/link]
    This game is the most in depth mod I've seen in a while, and it's really fun to boot.*
    3) [link=http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Hidden:_Source]Hidden: Source[/link]
    Although somewhat dead cause of a lack of updates recently, H:S used to be incredibly popular and a really fun game to play.*
    4) [link=http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Zombie_Master]Zombie Master[/link]
    If you've ever played Natural Selection, you will probably enjoy this game. Basically its an RTS/FPS mix with zombies, always fun. :P*

Thats all I can think of right now, but theres a lot more out there.
 
Just downloaded Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat yesterday its pretty fun and had alot of servers. Its like BF2 but in steam! D:

http://www.insmod.net/

Also, can't beleive no one mentions Garry's Mod!! Best mod ever made... EVER!!
 
Weekday Warrior looks interesting Gordon, downloading it and giving it a try!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top