M Mak_- Famous Joined Jul 12, 2013 Messages 436 Aug 1, 2013 #1 Today I felt like playing on tf2 servers so i thought i could fill them with the help of a few members Also, I heard that Egypt was impossible to fill ? I think I will give it a try!
Today I felt like playing on tf2 servers so i thought i could fill them with the help of a few members Also, I heard that Egypt was impossible to fill ? I think I will give it a try!
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Aug 1, 2013 #3 Good job with the fills, but whoever said Egypt is impossible to fill is a liar. All we need is half of the people who voted for it to actually try to help fill it. Totally possible, but apparently we lack the strength of our convictions. :C Last edited: Aug 1, 2013
Good job with the fills, but whoever said Egypt is impossible to fill is a liar. All we need is half of the people who voted for it to actually try to help fill it. Totally possible, but apparently we lack the strength of our convictions. :C
S SKYLINEGTR EGO Is My Life! Joined Apr 18, 2012 Messages 4,325 Aug 1, 2013 #4 Lord Kazoo will be greatly pleased to here this phenomenon occurred in her absence.
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Aug 1, 2013 #5 Good luck filling Egypt.
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Aug 1, 2013 #6 After over an hour of filling I helped Egypt fill Yaaaay
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Aug 1, 2013 #7 SkylineGTR said: Lord Kazoo will be greatly pleased to here this phenomenon occurred in her absence. Click to expand... That I am. :laugh:
SkylineGTR said: Lord Kazoo will be greatly pleased to here this phenomenon occurred in her absence. Click to expand... That I am. :laugh:
M Mak_- Famous Joined Jul 12, 2013 Messages 436 Aug 2, 2013 #8 Wow good job on filling Egypt guys! I wish I could've been there for that, I had to leave
Maserati It was never a phase! =(eGO)= Joined Jun 29, 2013 Messages 5,838 Aug 2, 2013 #9 Egypt was fun tonight. then again i became D_ _ _ _K` en~ciel tonight lol Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
M Mak_- Famous Joined Jul 12, 2013 Messages 436 Aug 2, 2013 #10 hyde895 said: Egypt was fun tonight. then again i became D_ _ _K` en~ciel tonight lol Click to expand... DunK en~ciel, yeah.
hyde895 said: Egypt was fun tonight. then again i became D_ _ _K` en~ciel tonight lol Click to expand... DunK en~ciel, yeah.