Yo

Bryan

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Messages
2,787
Yo, DoD:S! I'm Bryan, from the TF2 division.

I've been dusting off some old games I have in my steam library and came across Day of Defeat Source. I've gotten addicted to the game. Avalanche has to be my favorite server :thumbup:

I've been around the TF2 and CS divisions long enough to know that they're pretty unique divisions :P. But, how's it like around here?
 
When I first started playing on eGO servers about a year ago I got addicted to ava for a while :)
Londonblitz is awesome as well as spooks when he is around. I have to agree with Teddy, Kalt is tons of fun!
 
i hear they like to give hugs here lol, Kalt and anzio are fun times. feel free to visit!
 
Hey there Bryan! thanks for checking us out!! As some people have already stated, kalt is pretty awesome!

We do weekly events as well, so if you are looking for a good feel of how things are around here, i would encourage you to attend a few ;)

http://edge-gamers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=248008

Don't forget to hop in our channels on vent!
 
Welcome to DoD:S Bryan :)
Ill also encourage you to join our cool events with full servers, they happen quite often so you will never be bored.
I will recommend the strand-server, i love that map :) maybe ill see you there tonight? :P
 
Welcome to DoD:S Bryan :)
Ill also encourage you to join our cool events with full servers, they happen quite often so you will never be bored.
I will recommend the strand-server, i love that map :) maybe ill see you there tonight? :P

!up Kamakazi
:w00t::w00t::w00t:

This division is like swimming for the first time without lessons, just start kicking and flailing your arms and you'll fit right in.

...what? I'm not good with analogies. I had one about a pirate and a peg leg and eye patch, but still being cool. But I couldn't get the words to connect.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top