Should I join TF2 division?

Well, I don't think anyone has mentioned the hats, but they have hats, and I have cookies, and they sometimes rename Division Discussion to Dabes Anime Division Discussion

This is dabes anime division, aka dabes hat division, aka dabes division, aka Hat Fortress 2 division, and you should totally join it ASAP!

Did I mention they have hats?
 
Sigh, It seems you all forgot to mention the biggest things we have to offer; [STRIKE]Community, friendship, love, devotion,[/STRIKE] cats...what rhymes with...cats....HATS! YOU ALL SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN HATS! D:

Oh, we also offer insanity. It's free.
 
I vote no, I saw the thread in CS forums too! Abandoning us after tonight's event. I see how it is.
 
Watch out most of your members are very materialistic, they join just because of the hats. We have fun, friends, and anti-jerk servers. :D
 
I tell you ma'am, we have a beautiful respect for hats, and we love blade-runner, and anime, and when people make good decisions, such as joining the tf2 division, for instance. Also, as previously mentioned, cookies.

Need I say more?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top