RomanticDeath takes one for the team.

GardenGroveVW

USS VIN NUMBAH?!?!
Executive
Joined
Jun 15, 2007
Messages
9,218
Insane.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rwG9dH9cduA&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rwG9dH9cduA&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>​
 
I feel bad, I was the one that came up with the idea. Man, I'm debating doing this one or not..... oh boy.
 
Please STOP!!! STOP STOP !!! STOP!!!STOP 9wyui9thsk nger4u43%#%^#$^#

ARGHz0rz!!! z0rz z0rz
 
why the heck....... so evil ....... Mop you stated this i hold u responsible.. lol.... but now its addicting.
 
omg that was just disgusting..... how did you came out with a idea like that!?
 
holy crap!!!! dang i would never ever eat anything with mustard let alone mixed with everything!
 
[quote1196018677=Yoo-Hoo!]
Please don't hijack or otherwise post irrelevant posts to threads.

Thanks!

[/quote1196018677]

What the hell? I didn't "hijack" anything and my post wasn't irrelevant. Look at his blinds. They are messed up. You see, I was making an ironic joke. While you would have expected me to comment on the disgusting concoction he consumed, I instead chose to act as though I took greater offense at his disarrayed blinds.

Aw gee whiz Romantic, that was yucky! How'd you manage?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top