G Goz Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 2,371 Aug 4, 2013 #2 Why is this so brilliant.
R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Aug 4, 2013 #3 Sie sind das Spiel und wir sind die K?ufer?
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Aug 4, 2013 #4 If I'm not mistaken there was an animation of this. [ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoGxA48HQ1g[/ame]
M Mak_- Famous Joined Jul 12, 2013 Messages 436 Aug 4, 2013 #5 Rdinator said: Sie sind das Spiel und wir sind die K?ufer? Click to expand... Ja, das ist es genau.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Aug 4, 2013 #6 Mak_- said: Ja, das ist es genau. Click to expand... I don't think you get the reference, lol +1 Rd.
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Aug 4, 2013 #7 Valve is brilliant.
F Fraurrix Thread Junky Joined May 17, 2011 Messages 897 Aug 4, 2013 #8 Steam accounts are both a gift and a curse. My credit card belongs to Gaben.
R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Aug 4, 2013 #9 Honorbound said: I don't think you get the reference, lol +1 Rd. Click to expand... I feel good about that because I didn't even need to use Google Translate for it #IntermediateGerman
Honorbound said: I don't think you get the reference, lol +1 Rd. Click to expand... I feel good about that because I didn't even need to use Google Translate for it #IntermediateGerman
Fullmetal EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jun 2, 2010 Messages 5,281 Aug 4, 2013 #10 Only bought 1 thing for myself during this summer sale. After surviving through two previous summer sales and christmas sales, I've learned better than to be swayed by the gaben. (that and I bought everything that I wanted in years past)
Only bought 1 thing for myself during this summer sale. After surviving through two previous summer sales and christmas sales, I've learned better than to be swayed by the gaben. (that and I bought everything that I wanted in years past)
Bryan Poster Extraordinaire =(eGO)= Joined Apr 15, 2010 Messages 2,787 Aug 4, 2013 #11 Fraurrix said: Steam accounts are both a gift and a curse. My credit card belongs to Gaben. Click to expand... This is the best thing I have ever read.
Fraurrix said: Steam accounts are both a gift and a curse. My credit card belongs to Gaben. Click to expand... This is the best thing I have ever read.