[Event] Late Night Fight!

Rdinator

Famous
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
579
Hope you guys had a fun time talking about Pokemon and foreign languages. Make sure you post your screenshots and videos you may have taken in the event! Questions, comments, remarks, and suggestions can be directed to any of the EC's or our two EC advisors, Fullmetal and Sephiroth.​
 
Was fun, I also won a prize :)

Thanks for hosting the event, Rdinator.
 
i loved it, everyone was cakehungry(bloodthirsty for cake) too :3
 
I have my time zones confused... it's 10:40 here and I thought the event started at 11, but even though I knew that meant eastern time, I thought it would still be going on now, much like this sentence.
 
Well... I got promoted to G, I chased Aperture most of the time, then I got dominated by him, then by the people protecting him (aka Sanctified) then I got autobalanced and I gave my cake friend a High Five... To sum it up, it was pretty fun. Not exactly a very normal night, but fun.

P.S.: The pit of doom and fail didn't really like me...
 
Last edited:
I had fun :D I was able to attend and did not expect the event to still be going on, also thumps up for the map that had the dance!
 
Foreign languages? Ooh man I should have been there.
 
I speak mandarin.
I do too! :D

Internet+High+Five.+Join+the+high-fivers.+Thumbs_4a7b41_3281983.jpg
 
woah, this picture perfectly fits my hand.

i feel enormous right now
Well, It may or may not hurt your esteem to know that my hand is bigger than the picture.

Of course, if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer, right?
 

Similar threads

Back
Top