Do we have a YouTube channel for this division?

The_Polish_Pyronaut

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
631
I had a thought the other day, this division has a lot of good players and even more stories of awesome gameplay moments.

Story time:
The other night on foundry in overtime where the clock ran out of time and all I had on my team was a scout and a sniper while the opposing red team had 2 gunslinger engineers defending 4th.

We kept the round from ending by having the sniper almost cap 3rd and stepping off while the scout and I went to take care of the engies. Could not break their nest they set up but one broke off to kill the scout I managed to take him out and did a bum rush to kill the last engie before the mini killed me. Won with a hairs breathe of death.

The reason for this story is that in hindsight it would have made for an awesome recording but I did not record it because I have no drive to show off something that happens once in a blue moon to me. I?m sure this is the case for many but if we had our own YT channel for their entire division I bet between all of us we could put up a video or two a week and maybe some frag vid?s of some of the higher K/D members.

So do we have one and if not what are your thoughts on getting one?
 
I think an eGO youtube channel exists for eGO as a whole, not sure i any divisional channels exists. I don't know how active it is but it contains some great stuff like meet the leadership, eGO cribs, bragging about frags and much more

the channel link is found below

edit: Don't know why the channel link shows as a video, but to access the channel just click the youtube text on top of the window :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/user/Edgegamers/[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Most likely there is not going to be a channel for a division since we can just have separate playlists for each division.

You can talk to Dead Tom if you want to know more info.
 
I think an eGO youtube channel exists for eGO as a whole, not sure i any divisional channels exists. I don't know how active it is but it contains some great stuff like meet the leadership, eGO cribs, bragging about frags and much more

the channel link is found below

edit: Don't know why the channel link shows as a video, but to access the channel just click the youtube text on top of the window :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/Edgegamers/

the tag detects a youtube link and therefore shows a video
 
edit: Don't know why the channel link shows as a video, but to access the channel just click the youtube text on top of the window :)
Try

[uri="www.blahblah.com"]This is a link to blahblah.com[/url]

okay.....that's actually a website O_O
 

Latest posts

Back
Top