It was fun, but I have to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
As of right now, I won't be able to play TF2 for a long time. I won't be so active in the division as much anymore either(maybe of the forums). The reason being is that, I am going of the Beijing, China for Grad school and that place is tough. You may get a glimpse of me from time to time, but I will no longer be a active member :(. Believe you me, I don't want to go but life is calling.

So to everyone here, So long and thanks for all the laugh.
 
megryan_crying.gif
 
At least leave one of your 393 siblings here to fill the void D:

But yes, good luck on your fresh new journey beyond the horizon. May you find the sunrise you're searching for.
 
Sad to see you go clone. We may have not talked much, but I can only wish the best for you in Beijing.
 
:o clone, if you ever learn chinese and go on vent and talk to me and... omgomgomgomg.. you can be my chinese-speaking buddy T-T
 
I didn't even know there were people who spoke chinese. Now I have to be in vent now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top