Ask The Polish on how to be a better Engineer and kill one as well

The_Polish_Pyronaut

Forum Fiend
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
631
Lately I've been asked by many how to become a better engineer and a few brave/frustrates souls who want to know my weaknesses so they can take me out more easily. I'm always up for helping someone step up their game and in term force me to further step up my own so to all who want to be a better engineer ask and I will answer all of your questions.

That includes the ones about how to kill such engineers for as much as I try to be the most deadliest man of more guns out there the system self balances itself in the end so long as one invests in the right skills to improve to counter such a foe.

And if anyone want some more personal training I'll gladly try and arrange to coach you via spectator and vent or just playing a few rounds with you as an engie or pyobro/medic.

So feel free to question me on loadouts, which weapons should be used in given situations, building locations on certain maps or how to further develop your spy detecting skills.

Remember the first step is always set down a tele entrance once you get out of spawn and set down that exit shortly after.
 
Polish isn't lying guys, he coach me and I can rage a enemy team into going spy or making my self the center of attention.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top