No need

=(e)=™BiGTeX[S|R]

I made one post
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
20
I have played in yall's server's fer awhile, especially yall's DoD strand server. A friend of mine named sneaky snake told me about yall's 24/7 2fort server and i tried it out. Very kewl, except for the kick and rudeness. I am a grown man, and dont appreciate being talked down to like a child. I ran to the bathroom to release some bud-lite :), and came back and the screen said kicked by admin. I rejoined rather quickly, very kewl as it usually takes forever to get into yalls server the last few days, and i asked in a very civil, polite tone, why i was kicked. Some guy named eyeball told me something like" well either way, chill out". It happened about 7:45 PM, 11/25 if you would like to check yall/s log. I thought i was very polite in the way i asked, and didnt deserve that response. I try to respect everyone. Nonetheless, this is yall's server, and you can do what you like. Im not tryin to start anything, i have just never had a problem like this in your servers ever before. The strand server rox. Anyway's, there ya go. Do what you will.
Thanx,
BiGTex
 
Not sure if you were afk for that long because in our servers, the console moves you to spec if you're afk on a team. After that, the console automatically kicks you. Otherwise I don't know the cause.
 
BigTex, I am sorry that this happened. First, I have no clue who this "eyeball" person is. Second, I know our servers are quick to remove people that go afk while actually playing. It removes you to spec fairly quickly(like within 5 mins) and then shortly after it removes you from game. I have had it happen to me on several occasions and while I know its frustrating, it is a necessary evil on our servers. When they are busy, as you know, they are really busy and stay packed for hours. We dont want people sitting ingame going afk for long periods and we dont want our admins having to worry and check up on who is afk for how long.
 
SOK man, i have been internet gaming fer awhile, setting up server's etc. and understand those thing's happen. Wish i knew what that guys name was, it said eyeball something, and just a e in front of his name. Sall good man, just givin ya a head's up. P.S. Thanx fer not whackin my post.
 
e's do not have admin on our servers. only eG and eGO's. Im sorry this happend. but like duck said we have an auto kick on our servers.
 
If an e causes problems for you or any of our admins for that matter then let us know, we will get to the bottom of it. Very sorry for the problem man and Snake is a good dude to play with, ive been tryin to get him to join us forever :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top