Awkward timing, I know....

KaiserBear

Poster
Joined
Aug 19, 2007
Messages
132
Figures this would happen a day or two after I get promoted, but....

I am moving. I will be couchsurfing at a friend's house for a couple weeks until I can get a new apartment. I don't know how my internet situation will be, but I will be on the forums when I can, and on the servers if I can jury-rig a temporary setup for my computer.

It's been fun, I will be back as soon as I possibly can.


-KaiserBear
 
The day after i joined......i gamed all day, and all week with no regrets. o_O Nothing bad happened. Oh except i found out my girlfriend was pregnant.
 
Ugh, still packing. My computer is the last thing I am going to pack, I think. Except furniture.
 
i suffered from the curse. i had my admin for full five days, then it decided to not work, just not work at all. i think i went a month without it, but they ventually sorted it out. I hope all goes well and that you can get back on soon.
 
Well, the day after i got promoted, my motherboard burnt out. i was without my computer for 2 weeks. i know there is a curse, for sure.
 
Update!!

In my friend's house for now, got my internet and steam up and running, though somewhat sporadically (I don't have equipment for a network, so internet is accomplished by jacking their cable and switching it back when they need it).

I'll be on the servers sometime soon, Saturday at the latest.
 
I got promoted, and then immediately I got to eat Fry, so I dont know what yall guys are talking about. Seemed pretty good to me. *belches*
 

Latest posts

Back
Top