Hats

DeeLuxxed

Dabes Spah
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2012
Messages
1,026
I found one! :D I bought a Doublecross-Comm for my spying and right when I logged in to dye it purple and put it on my face I see this
Letsseeyou_zpsd8374ba9.png


I was so happy I ran and told my mom. She was like
eyelids_-_frontview_-_straight_face.jpg
"SO WHAT?"

She didn't care. I also think it's funny "Let's see you do that again." I will never find a hat again gg Valve.

tl;dr: Found a hat, mom didn't care, am I cool yet?
 
I have 4 hat drops with 3000 hours on the game. meh. My real amusement came when I unboxed a Burning Flames Villain's Veil on Christmas day 2011. And of course when I sold it for 400$ + 3 pure.
 
The last hat I found via drop was a plunger that went on the pyro's head. Needless to say, I had 3 hours of mindless fun with the silly hat and my good ol phlog.
 
I kinda visualized you getting smacked in the head by a rocket.

I have 4 hat drops with 3000 hours on the game. meh. My real amusement came when I unboxed a Burning Flames Villain's Veil on Christmas day 2011. And of course when I sold it for 400$ + 3 pure.

And now it's worth close to a thousand. Should've saved it.
 
I kinda visualized you getting smacked in the head by a rocket.



And now it's worth close to a thousand. Should've saved it.

It didn't rise till close to a year after I sold mine, get out bb.
 
Weird i kinda find hats once every 1-2 months

Yeah, I get hat drops pretty often too. The best time happened when we were talking in vent about Team Captains, and then I found one less than 5 min later.

One of my friends must be Gaben in disguise.
 
Yeah, I get hat drops pretty often too. The best time happened when we were talking in vent about Team Captains, and then I found one less than 5 min later.

One of my friends must be Gaben in disguise.

That's not me... Not at all.... *walks away, quiet but quickly*
 
ive gotten 3 hat drops in over 1000 hours, a salty dog, and i forget the other two
 

Latest posts

Back
Top