Hl2 XBOX CASE

bLackout {RD}

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Oct 6, 2007
Messages
2,589
:O
xbox360-half-life-mod-2.jpg


xbox360-half-life-mod.jpg


:O
 
Lol yeah. When I saw that picture.

It made me......well..
I WOULD LIKE TO BUY A 360 NOW!!!!!!!

B)
Well, this is better than nothing.

PortablePC.jpg


:D
 
Man, that reminds me. I want a TF2/Portal case for my computer.

Maybe some time I'll make one if I get bored enough.
 
[quote1196215172=delrio]
Man, that reminds me. I want a TF2/Portal case for my computer.

Maybe some time I'll make one if I get bored enough.
[/quote1196215172]

You could make money doing that dude, I would seriously buy a hl2 or tf2 case for my computer.
 
[quote1196219847=xRomanticDeathx]
I Love it, Even though i hate 360
[/quote1196219847]

Same!
I really hate Xbox's.. I like Playstation 3. Even though my friends in some other forums that The Orange Box 'sucks' if you play it on PS3.
 
PS3 FTW i have ps3 i have assassin's creed and i ahve all the racing games and fifa 08! muahahah
 
WOW! I'm thinking in throwing my PS3 and the lack of games and get a 360!!! Please post the link...
 
Sorry for double post, but here is [link=http://images.google.com.mx/imgres?imgurl=http://www.bit-tech.net/news_images/2006/11/half-life_2_xbox_mod/article_img.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.bit-tech.net/news/2006/11/21/half-life_2_xbox_mod/&h=250&w=300&sz=37&hl=es&start=145&um=1&tbnid=RXJDfC5-saWY1M:&tbnh=97&tbnw=116&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dxbox%2Bvalve%26start%3D140%26ndsp%3D20%26svnum%3D10%26um%3D1%26hl%3Des%26sa%3DN]more info [/link]that you need...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top