S strabes Active Member Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 269 Aug 10, 2013 #1 So today I stabbed my 40,000th knife victim. Genshin was lucky enough to receive the honor. IntendedDuck and Mr. Simon were also present for this achievement. Last edited: Aug 10, 2013
So today I stabbed my 40,000th knife victim. Genshin was lucky enough to receive the honor. IntendedDuck and Mr. Simon were also present for this achievement.
W Wronskain Famous Joined Jul 26, 2012 Messages 555 Aug 11, 2013 #7 Congrats, I'm sure a few hundred of those were on me
Gerbil Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 2,743 Aug 11, 2013 #8 Holy, congrats! I'm sure one of these days I'll get a kill as a spy.. eventually!
F FishSundae Rookie Joined Mar 23, 2013 Messages 88 Aug 11, 2013 #9 congrats strabes! that's a lot of stabbing o-o
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Aug 11, 2013 #10 Good thing I wasn't on the server. I'm sure you would've tried a trick-stab on me to hurt my pride. :X Oh and congratulations.
Good thing I wasn't on the server. I'm sure you would've tried a trick-stab on me to hurt my pride. :X Oh and congratulations.