I joined this organization as a scrub
and then somehow I got my eG
And then SOMEHOW i got my O
I made some good friends along the way
But most importantly, I have had fun. A year ago today I was working a horrible dish cleaning job, lived in a tiny apartment with my very sick aunt, and really, just very sad. But my aunt sadly passed away, I turned fifteen, and I got fired from my job because I was kissing the cashier on the job (she eventually moved away), and I got off smoking pot. I grew up a little, some time has passed, and I am in an actual house, have a well paying job that I actually enjoy, and, most importantly, happier than I was.
Joining edgegamers was an awesome decision and I'm glad I made it, because lots of people in here have helped me with real life stuff and I have made alot of good friends. Thanks for making it a great year! (Sorry for the sappy thread btw)
TL
R YOU GUYS ARE COOL
and then somehow I got my eG
And then SOMEHOW i got my O
I made some good friends along the way
But most importantly, I have had fun. A year ago today I was working a horrible dish cleaning job, lived in a tiny apartment with my very sick aunt, and really, just very sad. But my aunt sadly passed away, I turned fifteen, and I got fired from my job because I was kissing the cashier on the job (she eventually moved away), and I got off smoking pot. I grew up a little, some time has passed, and I am in an actual house, have a well paying job that I actually enjoy, and, most importantly, happier than I was.
Joining edgegamers was an awesome decision and I'm glad I made it, because lots of people in here have helped me with real life stuff and I have made alot of good friends. Thanks for making it a great year! (Sorry for the sappy thread btw)
TL
R YOU GUYS ARE COOL

























