TF2 on the XBox

AndyGuy

EGO Zealot
Joined
May 1, 2011
Messages
1,529
So I've been on vacation in Europe for the past two weeks and while i was at my cousin's house, i played TF2 on his Xbox 360 which I, previously, hadn't known the existance of. I thought it was quite neat.

So, has anyone else played it before and what do you think of it?
 
I wasn't aware TF2 could be played on the xbox :blink:
Still PC is better!
 
I actually found TF2 from the PS3 orange box. I never even knew there WAS a PC version for a while.
 
The console version is just like the PC TF2, except the console version has never had any updates. Ever.

Also, nobody plays the console version and there are only a few stock maps.
 
You can't even upgrade dispenser in that version. The main reason why valve doesn't update it is that, microsoft want to charge a micro transaction for every update.
 
You can't even upgrade dispenser in that version. The main reason why valve doesn't update it is that, microsoft want to charge a micro transaction for every update.

^

Valve is all about free DLC. Microsoft and Sony won't let that happen though. So free updates/DLC for all the PC/Mac/Linux users.
 
The console version is just like the PC TF2, except the console version has never had any updates. Ever.

Also, nobody plays the console version and there are only a few stock maps.
The PS3 version hasn't had any updates (demoman still has 6 pipe bombs) They've updated the 360 version a few times though. They gave up on it when they started doing the class updates though. I haven't played the 360 version since they added the ability for the host to set class limits. I don't miss the "skywalking" engies & sentries under the map. I probably put 200 hours on the 360 version before I switched over to pc.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top