[EVENT] Summer Camp Meet n' Greet

Sanctified Aberration

Thread Thumper
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
1,004
I hope everyone had fun learning about each other and fighting amongst those blasted line-of-sight blocking trees. If you took any screenshots or replays, please post them here.

p.s. if you are miffed about the whole no-Mesa night thing, blame Rdinator. I'm super cereal.
 
I'm sad now...
My name doesn't have any camp puns...
I felt alone...

Anyways, I got a Red Army Robin! And some other hats that I'll probably never use in my life...
But it was fun.
 
Hope you all had fun, and I look forward to seeing people at tomorrow's event. :)
 
i didnt study for this test! also, i forgot to mention my dogs
 
ikr sentries could shoot you through it even though YOU couldnt see the sentries but they could see you ><

Didn't you know? Sentries night vision cameras + heat cameras + Aperture Labs' speacial cameras + BlackMesa's special cameras, just so they shoot the right people through tree leaves... But Disguised Spies are better than all of that.

i didnt study for this test! also, i forgot to mention my dogs

That makes me remember... I forgot about my cats.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top