S strabes Active Member Joined Mar 3, 2012 Messages 269 Aug 12, 2013 #1 Hey guys, I won the humble bundle in the back to school giveaway but I don't really want it since the games in it don't have hats so first person to PM me gets the code!
Hey guys, I won the humble bundle in the back to school giveaway but I don't really want it since the games in it don't have hats so first person to PM me gets the code!
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Aug 12, 2013 #2 They don't have hats?? What is the point.
M Mak_- Famous Joined Jul 12, 2013 Messages 436 Aug 12, 2013 #3 Sanctified Aberration said: They don't have hats?? What is the point. Click to expand... What ? You can have hats in saints row 3 i think :0
Sanctified Aberration said: They don't have hats?? What is the point. Click to expand... What ? You can have hats in saints row 3 i think :0