Sorry that I haven't been active.
I am leaving eGO for more real-life obligations. I loved the times I've spent with y'all, but I am too busy with school, family life, and other things on top of that, and I don't have the time for this anymore, especially with my recent promotion. Sorry, guys, I wish you all the best. You're all great people, and I hope we can stay in touch. Goodbye. I may choose to revisit y'all in the future, but not now.
Goodbye.
TL;DR: Bye, I wish the best for y'all.
I am leaving eGO for more real-life obligations. I loved the times I've spent with y'all, but I am too busy with school, family life, and other things on top of that, and I don't have the time for this anymore, especially with my recent promotion. Sorry, guys, I wish you all the best. You're all great people, and I hope we can stay in touch. Goodbye. I may choose to revisit y'all in the future, but not now.
Goodbye.
TL;DR: Bye, I wish the best for y'all.
















