- Joined
- Nov 20, 2007
- Messages
- 22
Since we're in a listing mood lately, let's go for our favorite games! The list can be as long or as short as you want, but no "Top 1000 games of all time" lists please 
In no particular order:
1. Battletech: The Crescent Hawk's Inception (Critical Hit! Men eject!)
2. Halo (Wort wort wort!)
3. Call of Duty (The man with the rifle shoots! When the man with the rifle is killed...)
4. Knights of the Old Republic (Meatbag.)
5. Planescape: Torment (I wonder what it was I said that made death reject me)

In no particular order:
1. Battletech: The Crescent Hawk's Inception (Critical Hit! Men eject!)
2. Halo (Wort wort wort!)
3. Call of Duty (The man with the rifle shoots! When the man with the rifle is killed...)
4. Knights of the Old Republic (Meatbag.)
5. Planescape: Torment (I wonder what it was I said that made death reject me)











)