Fave Games

[quote1196402215=Zio]
[quote1196393070=Warhammer: 3025]
As penance, I shall now go play Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines... UNPATCHED.
[/quote1196393070]


There was a patch? Since when?
[/quote1196402215]
There's patch 1.2 from Troika themselves (before they folded) and the mod community has been going strong with unofficial patches (they're up to patch 4.3)
 
1. Half Life (Thank's to my brother for buying it!)
2. X-Wing
3. Alone in the Dark 1 & 2
4. Doom 3
5. Call of Duty 2

And it would go for many many more...
 
1. The Orange Box
2. Kingdom Hearts II
3. Tekken 2/3/4/Tag Tournament
4. Counter-Strike
5. Pokemon Leafgreen/Red/Emerald/Pearl
 
1. Star Wars Games
2. Potc Games
3. Sports games
4. Strategy games.
5. Action games

HA-HA! Not naming any xD
 
ooh, so many good games, i have to go with some of the classic oldies. (in no direct order)
1. Myth (nothing like the hearing the words casualty, after your dwarf manages to blow up your whole infantry squad)
2. X-com TFTD, or UFO defense (both great microprose games. I hated the crysalids for soldier killing, think alien series facehugger)
3. Marathon (Love the fact you worked for an insane ai. And could dual wield and had alt-fire.)
4. Mechwarrior (the old ones you customized the mech for missions, and could only hope you did everything right.)
 
I love TF2, and I really love all the old Crash Bandicoot games (from the original PSX), but the best of all time is...

"See How Many BPM You Have to Blast a Distorted Kick Drum At Before People Start to Migrate Away From You"

Sure, it's not a video game, but it's fun! I have learned that the BPM is somewhere around 300.

Though, I really wanna see Speedcore hit either Guitar Hero or DDR. THAT would be HILARITY.
 
[quote1196445325=Warhammer: 3025]
[quote1196402215=Zio]
[quote1196393070=Warhammer: 3025]
As penance, I shall now go play Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines... UNPATCHED.
[/quote1196393070]


There was a patch? Since when?
[/quote1196402215]
There's patch 1.2 from Troika themselves (before they folded) and the mod community has been going strong with unofficial patches (they're up to patch 4.3)
[/quote1196445325]

I see, well you should link me cause I only played non-patched and I woudl like the bugs to be fixed. I heard from a friend that Troika does really good games but they tend to be buggy at launch.
 
No particular order.

1. Battlefield 2: Project Reality
2. Brothers In Arms: Series
3. Call of Duty: Series
4. Team Fortress 2
5. Day of Defeat
6. BioShock
 
1. TF2
2. America's Army
3.gmbeta2007
4.css
5.gmod 10
6.portal
(i like portal but i rarely play it since i beat it)
 
Back
Top