R Rdinator Famous Joined Oct 16, 2012 Messages 579 Aug 13, 2013 #1 Hope you guys had a fun skewering each other and throwing fresh lemonade around everywhere at Camp eGO! Post your screenshots or videos you might have taken during the event! Congrats to Curly.q13 for winning the merit badge! Last edited: Aug 14, 2013
Hope you guys had a fun skewering each other and throwing fresh lemonade around everywhere at Camp eGO! Post your screenshots or videos you might have taken during the event! Congrats to Curly.q13 for winning the merit badge!
noblenote Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 1,133 Aug 13, 2013 #2 I was holding second place for a long time, when I realized I couldn't take first, I left.
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Aug 13, 2013 #3 probably the scariest killcam ever
S spax Active Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 328 Aug 14, 2013 #4 i dont play sniper, let alone use the huntsman, but i had fun (the most important thing!)