N NeOfito Thread Junky Joined Dec 28, 2007 Messages 779 Nov 30, 2007 #1 Poor little Pyro, no one wants to play with him!!! Great work! http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26187.html
Poor little Pyro, no one wants to play with him!!! Great work! http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26187.html
T theraineydaze Active Member Joined Oct 6, 2007 Messages 314 Nov 30, 2007 #2 http://litfusefilms.com/movies/ignissolus/
D delrio Famous Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 456 Nov 30, 2007 #3 I think that was the greatest thing I have ever seen.
X xRomanticDeathx Thread Junky Joined Nov 24, 2007 Messages 790 Nov 30, 2007 #4 Aww man, that kinda brought a tear to my eye (sniff...)
D delrio Famous Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 456 Nov 30, 2007 #5 [quote1196465318=xRomanticDeathx] Aww man, that kinda brought a tear to my eye (sniff...) [/quote1196465318] Yeah, I know what you mean. I spent half the video when you were going to show up and backstab him.
[quote1196465318=xRomanticDeathx] Aww man, that kinda brought a tear to my eye (sniff...) [/quote1196465318] Yeah, I know what you mean. I spent half the video when you were going to show up and backstab him.
F finkledoodle Rookie Joined Nov 22, 2007 Messages 94 Nov 30, 2007 #6 This game has great potential for movies like that.
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Dec 1, 2007 #8 Ive seen that video before and I love it! !amazed, you can download the high-res video, if you go to the litfuse link that freeman posted, you can download from certain areas, I downloaded from filefront, I watch it all the time
Ive seen that video before and I love it! !amazed, you can download the high-res video, if you go to the litfuse link that freeman posted, you can download from certain areas, I downloaded from filefront, I watch it all the time