[Event] Physical Fitness!

jhnsn

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 5, 2011
Messages
1,490
Thank you all for coming! I hope you all had as much fun as I did. As always, feel free to post any screenshots, videos, or comments here, and send any questions, concerns, or event ideas to Fullmetal, Sephiroth, or me.​
 
I have a concern: why did no one post in this thread?

Apparently TF2 division is not screenshot division :(
 
Well, we fought against the ERROR sign of doom.

1B328061DE10A701356A54E97F16E3E8A7E40B18
 
Oh good, just a screen shot of an error sign. :P
I am actually relieved many of you couldn't see me as that abomination. I didn't ask to be the lotioneer. Ugh.

Kelp and Ang0ron capped on me, though, but I don't blame them. They could not hope to have faced the hideous might of the lotioneer.
 
my main highlight was killing everyone as hale with more than 50% health left + i think i had a minute left at the end, so i had fun
 

Latest posts

Back
Top