umwanted problems

Pzycho

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 18, 2011
Messages
2,230
Well I have no internet working on either of my computers for some reason, I glitched my laptop out and my desktop isnt wired atm. This is very depressing to me, I might possibly pick up a longer ethernet cord mine doesn't reach, and we are getting a new internet provider at the end of the month and I have no internet now:( I'm sorry. I hope to be back soon. If I can I will try to get my parents to let me buy a longer cord to have interent. See you guys in game asap but I can stay active on the forums
 
Best of luck PZ, Ace of Spades zombie mode is no fun without you!
 
Well my parents for some lucky reason said, that I can buy a Ethernet cord!!! So i picked one up. I have it plugged in but busy until saturday morning. See you in game soon!!!
 
Back
Top