Two Years Ago...

57ce8fb24ef24ead991a81a797f4821b.gif
WE LOVE YOU!
57ce8fb24ef24ead991a81a797f4821b.gif

thank you for everything you do :)
 
Idol, are you talking about two years ago before I joined? Because Scrappy, RESPAWN, and Nurse weren't around when I joined.
Wow. You're right. That was three years ago. Know how you can tell Idol is a heavy drinker?
 
I joined eGO almost 5 years ago... @_@
Pretty much all the regulars I knew way back when are totally gone, too. I'm glad to be re-active and among your pool of friends now! ^_^
 
Portal-cake.jpg


Happy eGO birthday kazoo hope that you shall stay for many year's to come!
 
Kazoo is the Heart and Soul of the TF2 Division!, Its been awesome playing different events and maps with you and the rest of the division. I'm still not comfortable on vent, someday :D
So i guess we could say Happy eGO Birthday Kazoo? lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top