Lack of Activity

Poor Man

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
596
Hey guys A Poor Man here just taking some time to tell y'all my hours of playing are changing a little bit.

I got my a brand new shiny job. I am not the Head Manager of Beer sales for Vendors. This being said, I am working with the Seattle Seahawks and their first game this is saturday and we have a expected crowd of 70~80k people.

So I've been super busy getting this stadium ready and training all my new people. While doing this I haven't had the time or the energy to come on as much.

So that being said, if you are looking for any items or anything for right now you can send me a message on steam if I'm there or send me a Pm on here and I'll get back to you.

I'm gonna miss coming to events. One other bad thing is Sunday games, no more mesa madness for poor man T.T
 
Yay Seahawks.

I have no reason to like the Seahawks, but for some reason I do. I think it's the uniforms.
 
Maybe you'll have more opportunities for Black Mesa Sundays when the football season is over. Nonetheless, congratulations on the new job!
 
LOL. YOU SEAHAWKs. It's all in da patriots doh.
 
So... How about them Cowboys? (I'm just kidding I hate everything football)

Good luck on your new job!
 
Awww no mesa, well grats on the job though! Sorry, but the sounders are better than american football silliness ;) have fun nonetheless
 
Yay Seahawks.

I have no reason to like the Seahawks, but for some reason I do. I think it's the uniforms.

GO THE GREEN AND BLUE TEAM!!

As long as the Seahawks lose on the 23rd, I'm happy.

Russel Wilson gonna walk by 'em

Glad to hear about your new jorb, Poor Man. Go Seattle!!

(Typing that almost killed me).

You know you love them

Good luck on your new job!

Thanks a lot!

I am a San Diego Charger fan so I sense some bad blood here.

All love in here yo
 
LOL. YOU SEAHAWKs. It's all in da patriots doh.
/me curbstomps Wise.
What? No love for the Bucs?

Congrats Poor Man. When season ends and you can come back, be sure and let us know how much your laptop cost. :)
 
/me curbstomps Wise.
What? No love for the Bucs?

Congrats Poor Man. When season ends and you can come back, be sure and let us know how much your laptop cost. :)

The bucs and their "great" performance from Josh Freeman.
 
The bucs and their "great" performance from Josh Freeman.
Yes. Those Bucs. Would this be a good time to remind you that I'm mentally unstable and know where you live? Now, about those Bucs...
 
wait, whats football

what are sports

You took the words out of my mouth. Or something like that.

Anyways, congrats on the job. American football (Yes, AMERICAN. The real football is soccer, if you didn't know)... I just know of it because of Super Bowl and my friends like it. But I prefer Chess. Or just the good old TF2.
 
Last edited:
Congrats on the new job! Russel Wilson should have another good year, sucks they lost Percy Harvin though (sad face). I'm sure Sydney Rice will be able to keep things together in that receiving corps. Being in Colorado, I bleed Orange and Blue here. I should probably get that checked out though...
 
Yes. Those Bucs. Would this be a good time to remind you that I'm mentally unstable and know where you live? Now, about those Bucs...

Mr.Brady lit the bucs up tonight. It was getting hot in my house.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top