I made it

Fluffy

Forum Fiend
Joined
Nov 28, 2012
Messages
674
Somehow I made it in China and now I am questioning my life decision. Now I ask you my brethren...can you guys give me a good vpn to use?

Also if there is a TF2 comp team over hear, I may join it.
Watch PepperRabbit your next.
 
EEEEEEEEEY IT'S FLUFFAAAAAAY.

Well, good luck in China. I actually may be joining you soon.

As for vpn, no idea.
 
Might try asking in the Tech Talk forums. I'm sure you'll get some great feedback over there. Not that there's anything wrong with asking here. But here you're only asking the TF2 community. Over there you'd be asking all of eGO; and specifically targeting the internet gurus.
 
Oh I forgot to post this but I guess majority of you know. I change my name, I am formerly known as Clone394
 

Latest posts

Back
Top