DTest Rookie Joined Sep 5, 2007 Messages 41 Dec 1, 2007 #1 Rank bars have been added for eG and above. They are found under your name in the forums. Enjoy - let me know if anything needs changing.
Rank bars have been added for eG and above. They are found under your name in the forums. Enjoy - let me know if anything needs changing.
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Dec 1, 2007 #3 there awesome! thank you!
VoiDeD Famous Joined Nov 17, 2007 Messages 540 Dec 1, 2007 #4 Cool, now it's alot easier to see whos who.
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Dec 1, 2007 #5 Sweet, thanks Dominion, they look sweet !shy
2sl0w Ethereal =(eGO)= Joined Nov 12, 2007 Messages 2,456 Dec 1, 2007 #7 nice now people dont have to worry so much about their sigs. this looks very good, clean and professional. thank you.
nice now people dont have to worry so much about their sigs. this looks very good, clean and professional. thank you.
D delrio Famous Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 456 Dec 1, 2007 #12 Oh, those are fancy. I don't think I deserve mine... it's too shiny. I think it showers more than I do.
Oh, those are fancy. I don't think I deserve mine... it's too shiny. I think it showers more than I do.
W WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!!! EGO Addict Joined Jul 9, 2006 Messages 1,238 Dec 1, 2007 #14 I approve of this message.
V Volcom EGO Zealot Joined Dec 6, 2007 Messages 1,593 Dec 2, 2007 #18 ITs pretty cool but can i get the Banned one. it looks kinda awesome
K K-Pac Rookie Joined Oct 9, 2007 Messages 33 Dec 2, 2007 #19 well, i havent customized my sig or avatar or anything so this can at least identify my rank. thanks!
well, i havent customized my sig or avatar or anything so this can at least identify my rank. thanks!
B Booster37 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 3,036 Dec 2, 2007 #20 Look nice on you guys. I'm jealous, lol.