V Vinyl. Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 322 Aug 18, 2013 #1 I had a fun time with ya, guys. My birthday's on the 26th, so get ready. Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
Capital Orange Forum Fiend Joined Jan 10, 2013 Messages 593 Aug 18, 2013 #2 why do pyros always die so majestically?
S Sanctified Aberration Thread Thumper Joined Jan 6, 2011 Messages 1,004 Aug 18, 2013 #3 D'aw, that's nice of you to say. Draw me like one of your French fire-obsessed gender-unknown lunatics.
D'aw, that's nice of you to say. Draw me like one of your French fire-obsessed gender-unknown lunatics.
Puliping Forum Fanatic Joined Mar 12, 2013 Messages 968 Aug 18, 2013 #5 Sanctified Aberration said: D'aw, that's nice of you to say. Draw me like one of your French fire-obsessed gender-unknown lunatics. Click to expand... Whenever I learn to use Photoshop properly, I promise I will do that. Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
Sanctified Aberration said: D'aw, that's nice of you to say. Draw me like one of your French fire-obsessed gender-unknown lunatics. Click to expand... Whenever I learn to use Photoshop properly, I promise I will do that.
P Pzycho Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 18, 2011 Messages 2,230 Aug 18, 2013 #6 Nice posing sanctified
U Uncle Creepy Famous Joined Jun 27, 2012 Messages 479 Aug 18, 2013 #7 I never knew you were a model!
V Vinyl. Active Member Joined Mar 9, 2013 Messages 322 Aug 18, 2013 #9 Sanctified Aberration said: D'aw, that's nice of you to say. Draw me like one of your French fire-obsessed gender-unknown lunatics. Click to expand... I'm gonna make that a new title for the image.
Sanctified Aberration said: D'aw, that's nice of you to say. Draw me like one of your French fire-obsessed gender-unknown lunatics. Click to expand... I'm gonna make that a new title for the image.
S spax Active Member Joined Jul 20, 2013 Messages 328 Aug 18, 2013 #10 those fire obsessed lunatics. they make me shudder.