Big Bird VS The Skies


banner_youtube.png

Article: Dead Tom / Image: Legend / Edited: TheJollyRoger

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">BigBird Versus The Skies

Battlefield Advisor BigBird has a serious problem with aircraft. Long ago, BigBird dreamed of flying only to find out that he is a flightless bird. Set on taking revenge on nature for the cruel card dealt to him, he swore to destroy anything that flies by any means necessary. That being said, we are pleased to present his well-deserved harvest. Enjoy!

<iframe width="500" height="281" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qUtMuT02A_c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
</div>
​
 
Nice Video! Now when are you going to show videos of me shooting you down?
 
Ahh the good ole days of BF2 with Heli seat switching and Jet dummy bombs. Havent been able to try vehicles out in BF3 because I feel like Im just hindering the team whenever Im in there. Nice montage :)
 
I would not be a happy pilot if BigBird was on the other team :sneaky2:

Great stuff BigBird!
 
I've shared a helo cockpit with Bird many times. Those trips do wonders for my BF3 stats.
 
Those shots with tanks were you take out a jet, I do that once every 100 matches.
Nice montage!
 
How many people rage quit because of you?

That's why we only let him out when the servers are full and one team is dominating... That dude is an animal with that chopper... Great video.



glad he's on our side. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top