Best tf2 game ever

Pretty cool... This was what I got on my first try:
  • Unusual #1:
    Id2aHTv.png
  • Unusual #2:
    NC2TSmR.png
  • Unusual #3:
    jj2xMAt.png
 
Last edited:
I did this for $10,000 once.....

I was really bored.

But, I thought the best TF2 game WAS TF2.
 
Wow. I blew through $1000 worth of pretend money and got one unusual hat.

Now I feel pretty great about my orbiting eerie fire bucket helm. ^^
I think I spent about thirty bucks on keys before I found that thing.
 
The simulator is flawed. I spent $67.50 in fake money on keys to get an unusual. Whereas IRL I spent $4.98 in real money to open 2 crates and get my first unusual: a Scout Bombing Run with some purple glow effect Of course, being the silver tongued devil that he is, Beta soon talked me out of it for a couple of pyro hats. Seeing as how I don't play scout all that much it seemed like a great idea.

Despite this, I like how it gets rid of a lot of the fluff. No longer do I have to idle in servers or *gasp* actually play the game. I can now accumulate hats with simple mouse clicks. I suppose the next step would be to automate the mouse clicking so I can get hats by running this in the background. It would free me up to play more Peggle. And we all know that's the game of the future.
 
The simulator is flawed. I spent $67.50 in fake money on keys to get an unusual. Whereas IRL I spent $4.98 in real money to open 2 crates and get my first unusual: a Scout Bombing Run with some purple glow effect Of course, being the silver tongued devil that he is, Beta soon talked me out of it for a couple of pyro hats.

It was made to show your chances of getting an unususal. Sometimes you can get an unususal after 3 or so crates opened.
 
It was made to show your chances of getting an unususal. Sometimes you can get an unususal after 3 or so crates opened.
Nobody likes facts. I'll bet you're a real hit at parties, always using your cool smart phone to Google or Wikipedia the *correct* answer. Well, you know what kinda phone I got? A Nokia 6100. Not only does it have a cool colour screen, but it's dumb...like me! And I'm a lot of fun at parties...because I don't use facts to win arguments!
 
Well, you know what kinda phone I got? A Nokia 6100.

High-five, bud. I got an old LG Revere flip phone and I am great at parties. I was at a picnic the other day and I was able to use my phone as a paper weight and kept the napkins from blowing away. The crowd cheered.

It was the highlight of my year.
 
46Ljv.png


This was me before i realized it was on crate series 1

and heres after

46Lmk.png


and thats why I dont play tf2

EDIT: I need friends
46LSG.png
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top