What I want in Battlefield 4

Captain

Famous
Joined
Dec 28, 2012
Messages
535
Some people asked me, so here is my answer.
dnap.png



/Discussion :P
#Uncle Buck
#1911
#Ammo Box
# Ballistic Scope
 
#Theprocannon
#Theskillcannons
#Thegamechangers
#Thewondercannon
#Thetrollbots
#Thescrubcannons
#Thecannonofallcannons
 
All I want from BF4 is FUN with my fellow eGo Family :D .. what more would you want ..
 
I want the black hawk back from BC2, it was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than the veynom or the Russian transport (and a bigger target to shoot at with rpgs) :P
 
At4 from BC2, to balance out the choppers. Longer range on the stingers to balance out the jets.
 
What do you want in Battlefield 4? AND WHY

I want some good guns that are accurate.
I want to shoot a person 1 time with a barrett and they die.
I want suppression to just go away completely.
I want to be able to cook grenades before throwing them.
I want people to die in just a few shots like hardcore.
I want throwing knives.
I want flashbangs.
I WANT A BIPOD FOR MY KNIFE.
 
I want some good guns that are accurate.
I want to shoot a person 1 time with a barrett and they die.
I want suppression to just go away completely.
I want to be able to cook grenades before throwing them.
I want people to die in just a few shots like hardcore.
I want throwing knives.
I want flashbangs.
I WANT A BIPOD FOR MY KNIFE.

yes
yes
no
no (support nade spam)
no
already in the game
YES
i want their to be a reason to use other guns than the m16
 
Last edited:
At4 from BC2, to balance out the choppers. Longer range on the stingers to balance out the jets.
AT4 is not coming back, instead it got the replacement...my old friend in BF2 the SRAW Guided Launcher.

k3BQ3CD.jpg


if you're wondering how does it work,here's the demonstration in BF2
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNXvPG55Jxg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNXvPG55Jxg[/ame]
You can see it's basically a twin brother of the AT4
 

Latest posts

Back
Top