August Division Meeting

Caelestis

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jan 8, 2011
Messages
2,320
WHAT TIME IS IT?
DIVISION MEETING TIME!


Saturday, August 24
3:00 p.m. Eastern
2:00 p.m. Central
1:00 p.m. Mountain
12:00 p.m. Pacific


Expect to hear information about the highlander team, recruitment news, and Wize's lovely singing voice!

EDIT:
Recording can be found here!
​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I will try to be there, moving on the 22-23 don't think i can get my internet up in a day.. but ill try
 
I'll be there at the division meeting for the TF2 division.
 
I should be there, and I expect to hear banning Shiznoe for his sudden Yu-Gi-Oh craze I have to deal with on Skype.
 
Wait. I didn't sign up to sing. What the heck!
 
Will be at school.
If I could, I'd come (Mostly because of Wize's singing).
 
recording? I cannot make, gonna be out of town.

Yes, a recording will be provided. Also, expect discussions to be mostly like this:

=(eGO)= Kazoo: :D
=(eGO)= Kazoo: :X
=(eGO)= Caelestis: :J
=(eGO)= Kazoo: What happened to :K?
=(eGO)= Caelestis: :~
=(eGO)= Kazoo: :+
=(eGO)= Caelestis: You know I'm just going to put this conversation somewhere and make people think that the TF2 DLs are the least productive people on the planet.
=(eGO)= Kazoo: Please no

Wize will be providing backup vocals.
 
#e$r%t^yuityfdsefgbm(i&*&#@%$#qerafghnjk(t&iyugfygcxgxgvb
 
=(eGO)= Caelestis: You know I'm just going to put this conversation somewhere and make people think that the TF2 DLs are the least productive people on the planet.

You mean you guys actually do things? I thought you were just eye and ear candy while we did all the actual work.
 
Back
Top