- Joined
- Jan 6, 2011
- Messages
- 1,004
You mean you guys actually do things? I thought you were just eye and ear candy while we did all the actual work.
Aw snap.
You mean you guys actually do things? I thought you were just eye and ear candy while we did all the actual work.
Caelestis said:TF2 DLs are the least productive people on the planet.
i would come, but im on vacation.... soooo yeah
Which is more important!? HUH!?
i will be there or be square
well i dont have a computer, just a phone
... son, I am disappoint. You should go buy a laptop for this meeting and tell us how much it cost.
Yaay for taking things out of context! I'll be there :3
well i dont have a computer, just a phone
but enjoy your vacation! hmm.. speaking of which tf2 is my 2nd home can i attend! 
>implying Kazoo and I are people
Does this mean I can refer to you both as soylent green?