Meet & Greet Dec 1, 2007 Highlight Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice video but you forgot one of the best part! the spy revenge! lol
 
Ahahahaha, I was wondering what that kill I had during the turtle thing was... I just saw that and fell off my chair laughing.

I really am the most annoying engineer ever!
 
I'm so surprised that boxing match lasted as long as it did before it broke out into chaos lol
 
[quote1196792438=Cthulhu]
Hey man, was that second song DragonHeart?

[/quote1196792438]The second song is Navras, a song by Don Davis and Juno Reactor
 
[quote1196809726=GardenGroveVW]
Who wants to go 10 rounds with me :) lol
[/quote1196809726]
;) me.
 
[quote1196892818=Cthulhu]
Hey man, was that second song DragonHeart?

[/quote1196892818]

It's Fury of the Storm by Dragonforce.

And thanks for all the comments guys, I really appreciate it.
Just wish I could play some more TF2 with all of you. (School :()
 
I love the video. I'm sad I couldn't be there. What was the song used during the sniper part?
 
Kinda felt like bumping this. It's been a while since I've been to any Meet & Greets.. So I was wondering if all the fun you guys have been having compares to this video.

Man it's been a a while actually... I was an e back then.. No TM's.. Memories! :O
 
Wow, december '07,

I had TF2 for one month at that point...

Edit: I noticed it was dec 1st, so actually just two days
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top