Computer Case

No! Get one of these!
pcmod3.jpg

leela_case_mod.jpg
 
First.

Just because green and black are so complementary IMO :P
 
top looks sick. And It will be even cooler if you have green lights in there.
 
For that price check out Fractal refine r4. It's less flashy but it's the one I have so I can recommend it. Very sturdy. Otherwise, among the two you posted I would go with the bottom one...
 
i say use a refrigerator case, that way you keep your computer cool and it has refreshments close by
 
Get a coin and choose a computer case for heads, and one for tails. Flip the coil and the second it is in the air you will know which one you want. I do this for all my tough choices :)

What does your wife/girlfriend/significant other think about that?
 
What does your wife/girlfriend/significant other think about that?

My wife knows, I tell her to do it all the time. But note, the coil doesn't land by the time you make your choice so it is not up to chance. The coil will still be in the air. You will hope in your head that it lands on a certain side while the coil is in the air.
 
I cut open a shoe box, threw in a bunch of wires, a battery and a squirrel. Somehow it seems to work...

someone said shiny,,, I likes shiny...

You'll be cleaning the white one all the time, go with black.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top