September Comp. Tutorials Sign up!

Sorry for the bump, but here are some updates:

1. Victoria is not with eGO anymore. She (He?) went back to rxg.

2. I will be making it to the September tutorials.
 
Thanks for the bump Jolly.

These dates are coming up soon so please continue to sign up for the session(s) you wish to attend. If for whatever reason you are unable to make that session, please state so.
 
Just a reminder for everyone who has signed up to attend the Tutorial tomorrow...

- Please be in vent by 9:45 PM EST.
- The Tutorial will be approximately 1 hour long.
- Server information and such will be given out at that time.
- Be respectful to everyone!

If anyone has any issues, please contact an instructor or me.
 
I'm down for the 1st and 2nd session if you have room.
 
1st and 2nd session! I should be able to join, if there's room please :)
 
Back
Top