The new Batman.

Yeah. He ruined DareDevil for me as well.
Just went I thought they had something going for them with this new Superman...
 
Doesn't look a lick like Bruce Wayne IMO... Bruce has always been known for his pretty boy looks, Affleck doesn't have nearly the features to pull it off without an ungodly amount of makeup.
 
mmmm , i don't like batman at all , but we will see how he's gonna do it
 
Meh, Affleck isn't as bad as a lot of people make him out to be, but he is a really boring choice for Batman. Then again, Christian Bale was pretty boring as well so whatever.
 
I don't like how much hate he's been getting lately. After all, a lot of people have said the same things about Heath Ledger when he was announced to be the Joker. I want to give him a chance.
 
Yeah but the difference between Affleck and Heath Ledger is that Heath was actually a good actor, great infact. Affleck completely ruined Daredevil. He just needs to stay a Film director / Producer, he'll be more use in those areas of expertise. No offense to the Affleck fan girls/boys.
 
We'll have to wait and see but I don't think it will be all that great.
 
why so many people hating on affleck?, has any one seen argo?

He's a good actor, so I think he'll try his best and we'll see where it goes
 

Latest posts

Back
Top