I'm also a G as of tonight!

No_Ob13

I made one post
Joined
Jul 30, 2011
Messages
11
I know i don't post much, but i will definitely become more active in the forums. I'm really excited about getting my G. I have been playing in eGo servers ever since I found them about 3 years ago.

An Admin Training Session was mentioned. Is the post for that up already? I can't find it.

Anyways,

Cheers guys.
 
Congratz to you good sire. You don't know me. I was never here.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm a phantom!!
 
Congrats!! :D still wicked cool to find someone else who went to UCR!! HAHAHA ^___^
 
I know i don't post much, but i will definitely become more active in the forums. I'm really excited about getting my G. I have been playing in eGo servers ever since I found them about 3 years ago.

An Admin Training Session was mentioned. Is the post for that up already? I can't find it.

Anyways,

Cheers guys.
Congrats No Ob13 hope you enjoy on your first admin :P
 
Man, it would have been sick to have found someone else into css while at UCR. I remember my first year they did this CS tournament but it was 1.6. I didn't have it or played it, but it was still cool to see others play it. Whose Side?
 
man, it would have been sick to have found someone else into css while at ucr. I remember my first year they did this cs tournament but it was 1.6. I didn't have it or played it, but it was still cool to see others play it. Whose side?
r'sideeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 
Congrats on getting your G!!

I hope you are feeling my evny right now

vPpm96J.jpg
 

Latest posts

Back
Top