Clan Wide Meeting - 8/25/13


clanwidemeeting2.png

Article: Ill Legend / Image: Ill Legend / Edited: TheJollyRoger

<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Join Council and the rest of the Leadership team this Sunday, August 25 at 6:00 PM (Eastern) for our next Clan Wide Meeting. First, hear from Council about what has been happening from the top of eGO, and then grab updates on our divisions from our Division Leaders and Advisors.

Sunday, August 25, 2013

6:00 PM Eastern
5:00 PM Central
4:00 PM Mountain
3:00 PM Pacific

Leadership wants to hear from you! As usual, we will dedicate 15 minutes for Q&A at the end of the meeting. We encourage all of you to bring any of your questions as you will have leadership members from each team available to answer them.

<hr width=75%>
If you can not attend the meeting, you can follow it live on Twitter.
Follow us: @EdgeGamers
</div>
​
 
I'm going to be at the fair. If anything, I'll get an app on my phone and listen in while I scarf down funnel cakes, and ride rides.
 
Gotta work. Flaming donkey ears...my last day before vacation too!

Ill be sure to check out the recordings
 
Hey guys I know the meeting started but I can't make it me and the family are going to ribfest. I'm sorry :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top