M MorbidEwok EGO Zealot Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 1,655 Dec 5, 2007 #1 Alright I'm back from my Hiatus and I've got TF2 running perfectly fine. So I'll be looking forward to stabbing some of you in the back very soon.: )
Alright I'm back from my Hiatus and I've got TF2 running perfectly fine. So I'll be looking forward to stabbing some of you in the back very soon.: )
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,220 Dec 5, 2007 #2 Wait. When did you leave ?
B Booster37 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2007 Messages 3,036 Dec 5, 2007 #4 Not if I expose you first! Welcome back.
Food_Fight! EGO Zealot Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 1,660 Dec 5, 2007 #5 And I'll be looking forward to setting you on fire!
M MorbidEwok EGO Zealot Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 1,655 Dec 5, 2007 #6 I never left, I just couldn't play too much Tf2.
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Dec 5, 2007 #7 [quote1196876569=GardenGroveVW] Wait. When did you leave ? [/quote1196876569] BAM! welcome back
masterofpuppets PANCAKES GO! Sr. Manager Joined Mar 7, 2007 Messages 2,777 Dec 6, 2007 #10 You need to be more active
M MorbidEwok EGO Zealot Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 1,655 Dec 6, 2007 #11 You've been waiting to say that haven't you? xD Oh well, I'm still more active than you were :O