Welcome Back Harbinger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bergen

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 17, 2007
Messages
675
I would like to show my upmost respect for one of few friends that I still remember from the old days of eGO, who just got re-instated as a full admin and long time friend and player of Edge Gamers, please give a warm welcome to my good friend of almost 10 years, Harbinger, who played with me back in the day with all the original members, Slayr357, Kendle, JohnT, Artimus, Dominion, Fluffy, and of course or long-time friend and part of the family Tech Sgt. Starbuck (R.I.P. my friend). But anywho please treat him with well, since he came back most recently everything is all so new to him as it has been years since he was a huge part of eGO and to the family and group of good people and players.

Thanks for keeping me in it Har
 
Welcome back! Think I played with you a bit on Donner the other night... look forward to shooting you! (or, shooting AT you probably will be more of an accurate statement, my aim is horrible)

Q
 
Welcome back, I remember the good old days playing with you Slayr357 and JohnT, and REpear getting my a$$ kicked on Donner. good to see you and Welcome Home!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top